BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

=))

Finally.. CNY 2011 over.. So far everything okay =) Thanks for all members' fully co-operate =)

This few day... Fighting for my studies & homeworks =(
Homeworks like mountain and Exams like fountain =(
So sad...

Someone sick... So serious... I just get the news... Sorry Girl...
Hmmmm.. Worry about her... Hope she feel okay after medicine =(

She didn't reply my message for one day... Maybe she busy with her own stuff.. Give her own space better =)
All of us are now preparing for SPM 2011... Time flies... So... SPM coming within 9 months...
After SPM.. We are all free =)

Once again... I'd my 18-year-old birthday gathering with friends =)
They all come to my house and celebrate with me..
I knew another one which have same birth date with me accidently... Vui Sen... Hahaha..

Heard that CNY Lion Dance Appreciation Dinner will at next week.. So fast =)
But it's good for us...

Group 2... Thanks for giving me nice memories during lion dance this year...
And some of the members =)
Thanks =)

Next year must do better than me =)
Listen to your coming president =)
Follow him nicely..
Jia You!!! RRSS LD~!

0 comments: